terça-feira, 1 de março de 2011

Meet you again, was like taste a memory. Timeless, unique, without guilt’s, or sins. The right dose seasoned with the taste that I want more, much more. In your body I rediscovered myself, good way to be found. In your flavor I was myself, good way to lose yourself. The perfect combination can exist anywhere in the world and can un-exist by the distance. I could freeze our moments and spend a lifetime discovering and watching you. Sculptured by hand with a crystalline and pure beauty – Just like that. A little boy in a man’s body. You recognize me only with a simple look. I don’t need to say anything, much less do something to know that is true and simple. I had almost forgotten how to live simple things are simply uncomplicated. Some stories are only our, and we will keep forever with  love inside of the “perfect moments box”.

Nenhum comentário: